Will I be continuing with Amazon FBA?
I've learned a lot about Amazon FBA and I'm pretty good at it when I want to be, but I'm lacking motivation right now. I don't want to track expenses anymore, I don't want pack boxes for shipment, I don't want do monthly sales tax reports to all the different states that my inventory is stored in. I don't wanna! There's a lot more work involved in selling on Amazon than I thought.
I'm a blogger, I like writing, reviewing products and doing my taxes once a year! I am an honest person and when I feel like something is not right for me, I will say so. I can't sell you on the Amazon FBA lifestyle when I feel like it's not for everyone. I'm grateful to God for giving me this learning experience and providing income for me through this program, but I'm not sure how long I will continue to do this.
My FBA Turnoffs Include:
- The upfront costs involved.
- Prepping, packing and shipping is physically and mentally challenging.
- Monthly sales tax reports to multiple states.
- The tracking of expenses, fees, shipping, etc.
- The competition (lots of people are jumping on this bandwagon)
- The risk vs. reward (products can drop in value before they ever reach the warehouse to sell)